1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio through Earpiece

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Rewire Desire, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Rewire Desire

Rewire Desire New Member

I'm having an issue where seemingly randomly audio will route through the earpiece instead of the speaker, i.e. audio to a movie, music and a notification for a text message all come through the earpiece. I can't pin down why it is happening, and I'm not able to duplicate the issue, it just happens. Other people seem to have had the same issue without a solution;

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...x-randomly-routes-audio-speaker-earpiece.html

Also, when I go to remove the Droid X from being plugged into the computer via USB, how do I safely remove it? I have read of an unmount window that I select, but I don't see any such thing available.

Thanks for your help
Search tags for this page
android audio to earpeacw how

android play audio through earpiece

android play sound through earpiece

android plays on earpiece instead of speaker

android route audio through earpiece
android route audio to earpiece
motorola milestone x2 ear speaker wont work
music keeps playing through earpiece android
no sound motorola milestone