1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio sound quality

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by SJBBF, Dec 28, 2012.

1. SJBBF

SJBBF New Member

I have a D3 and use the Poweramp app. I really like it, but more often then not, I get skips and pauses along with this annoying 'machine gun' interference. At first I thought it was the audio port jack, as I know there is a hardware issue there. All my songs are usually played from the device, so I don't think it's a streaming issue. Any ideas to clear this up?
  2. drew96dawg

drew96dawg New Member

Try playing something from youtube and if it skips you most likely have a hardware issue.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2
  3. drew96dawg

drew96dawg New Member

By the way, welcome to Droidforums.net and In the future please refrain from making multiple threads for the same issue.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2
  4. SJBBF

SJBBF New Member

Thanks Drew... and it wasn't my intention to post 2x there bro. First post got hung up and when I tapped again... well two posts. But judging by the D3 posts here, it could use a few more.
Search tags for this page

galaxy note audio quality forum