1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio output to receiver

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by qoncept, Nov 24, 2009.

1. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I have a mini 3.5mm to RCA cable plugged in to the receiver in the garage to listen to music. Unfortunately the music distorts too much to even listen to. If I turn down the volume on the Droid, I have to turn the volume WAY up on the receiver, and then I get a hiss. I've tried it on several receivers and the same thing happens. Is there a better way to do this?

I'm also looking at this thing for my car: Bluetooth to RCA, Fits ALL Car Stereo AUX IN, IPOD MP3 - eBay (item 270337523490 end time Nov-26-09 02:25:00 PST)

Basically, a Bluetooth receiver with RCA outputs I could plug in to the aux input on my head unit. This is the only one I can find, and it's in England. Anyone at least know of a second place I could look for one?
Search tags for this page

droid 4 inadeqate receive audio volume

galaxy s4 3.5 audio output for receiver