1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audible Sounds Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by agreco60, Oct 4, 2010.

1. agreco60

agreco60 New Member

The Audible Touch Tones, Audible Selections & Screen Lock Sounds stopped working on my X. I have Launcher Pro on the phone but I have had it for awhile with no problems. Anybody else having the same problem.

Thanks
  2. liferefugee

liferefugee New Member

Just to clarify... You double checked that your settings did not get changed some how?

Typed with Swype on my Droid X and sent with Tapatalk.
  3. agreco60

agreco60 New Member

Yes...I have a Droid 1 for work and the X is my personal phone. The settings are the same and the Droid 1 is okay. It seems that some weird things are happening over time. Last week my Ringtones stopped working also. The sounds were working 2 days ago.
  4. Joeobrien22

Joeobrien22 New Member

I have the same problem, no luck.anyone out ther? It seems a lot of other purple just started to have this problem within the past 5 days.I'm wondering if an app update caused it
  5. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

have you call the customer support?
Search tags for this page

audible for android sound stops working

audible selection sound

sound on audiblr app stopped