Audible books available for Droid

OP
R

rjsurfer

Reaction score
Supposedly they will send you access to beta...

Here is the post off of an EVDO forum I read.

"just received access to the audible beta for audible. If you email audible as I stated above you can be granted access.... My invitation:

Congratulations!* This is your invitation to the beta test for Audible for Android.* You are receiving this email because you’ve expressed interest in an Audible application for Android phones in the past.*
As a beta tester, you’ll have the opportunity to use an early build of the Audible for Android application and will be able to share your experiences with the Audible team and other beta testers.* We are eagerly awaiting your feedback, as it will be critical to ensuring that we are providing a quality product to our listeners.
* Getting Started *
Simply follow these three steps to get started with the Audible for Android Beta:
Step #1 – Complete the five-question survey
If you’re testing, we’d love to know who you are!* The short survey is available here:
#2 – Download the application
You will be presented with the download link upon completing the survey.
Step #3 – Submit bugs, ask questions, and make suggestions
You will be provided with the link to the Beta Test Discussion Group upon completing the survey.* Here, you will be able to discuss your testing experience with the Audible team and other beta testers.
Thank you for your interest in our application.* We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Happy testing,
The Audible Team"

Ron W.

OP
R

rjsurfer

Reaction score
I asked that guy on the EVDO forum and he said it took a few weeks for the response from Audible.

Ron W.

smegoul

Reaction score
Audible beta testers

I've sent 3 messages to them requesting to be a beta tester. I've been a member for quite some time but have heard nothing back from them.
Getting pretty frustrated.