Attention Application Developers

J

JohnDroid

It is very important to us that we keep the Spam on this site down to a minimum. We realize it is important to have application developers participate on the community, but we do not want app developers to get into a "war" or "arms race" on the site trying to promote their products.

Our solution is to create a subforum (the Developers Forum) to allow you _ONE THREAD_ that covers your application.

You may participate fully in this thread, however we do ask that you do not answer questions/etc. in other threads on the site.

The membership will be able to point users who ask questions to your support thread here as your participation in this section becomes more prolific.

We hope this compromise meets both your and the community's needs.

bergdev

Reaction score
Great App

I downloaded the SDK and developed this really cool app called "Hello Android"... Never mind....

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
Although I am currently but a consumer, I am working with a few friends on an app- assuming it actually works out, would I need to make a new account to make a feedback thread on it?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hi, can I post our note app-MixNote to the forum and let more guys know it?:)

Just curious, did you read the Guidelines Of Conduct that Jonny recommended? That would answer your question.