attachments

OP
R

race301

Reaction score
PS if I get an email from customer with attachment, and try to forward to someone at office they never get the attachments pdfs pictures ect?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to be more specific about the email client you're using (e.g. gmail, email, K-9, etc.). Then you'll have to examine your priorities. Do you want to be able to edit Word docs and attach them to email, for example? Or do you simply wish to attach a particular type of file to an email and send it? If so, what file types are you interested in attaching? Are these files on your Droid or are they files sitting on an email server that you haven't downloaded?

Sorry not to be especially helpful here but you've opened a can of worms with what seems to you, I'm sure, a simple question.

You might try Find great Android apps and games - AppBrain as a starting point for searching for the app you need to accomplish what you're after.

lspiros

Reaction score
forwarding emails from Verizon client.

Your'e not getting the correct answers from the rescue squad. Every one is aware the droid from verizon at this point is incapable of acting correctly in business mode. You can not forward bsuiness files and attachments fro m per example the non web email client. it's a bummer. far cry from the helio.

OP
R

race301

Reaction score
They are PDF JPEG & DOC files pushed from outlook server from work, I can read them from droid, but if I want to forward to someone attachments do not attach.

srinds

Reaction score
I have the same annoying problem. Using Outlook. Cant foward or save pdf's. Heard about an app called Touchdown, perhaps that will solve the problem

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why won`t my driod fwd e-mail attachments?

PS if I get an email from customer with attachment, and try to forward to someone at office they never get the attachments pdfs pictures ect?

It's not the phone, it's the default email app. So either download another app (such as K-9 or Touchdown) or check the link below on how to push POP3 through GMail. GMail is where the Google folks make their money so they won't go very far out of their way to support other platforms because they want you to use their products. Try K-9; everyone who has it seems to love it. Or adapt your email to GMail as described in the thread. Big thanks to 640K for the directions:

DROID Hints: POP3, GMAIL, forwarding and you Hope this helps you out with your issue! :D

Last edited:

lspiros

Reaction score
we need to have a default corrected

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jgumphress

Reaction score
I use Hotmail and all my email POPs to Gmail and to the Droid. If I want to forward an attachment I open Hotmail on the browser and use Hotmails mobile version to send, not from the built in email package.