Apps To SD Card....

jtcsifl

Reaction score
Just read this comment on DroidLife regarding the S4: "There are plenty of apps out there that let you put app data on the SD card, creating a link that fools the system." I'm not familiar with apps like this, what's the best one to use to accomplish this? Hoping to get my S4 on Thursday from BB... TY.

DevonM

Reaction score
Good question, I'd like to see some professional opinions on this in the next few days after the hardcore users have some time to play around with it.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
It may be one thing to put data on the SD card and some apps can do that through their settings but it's quite another to put an app on the SD card. Makes your post a mixed message.

Last edited:
OP
jtcsifl

jtcsifl

Reaction score
To clarify, a stock S4 will only download apps to the internal storage. The statement I quoted in my first post from a comment on DroidLife indicated that there are apps available that would enable you to download apps to the SD Card rather than it's internal storage. For sizable games etc. I was asking if someone might be able to suggest which app they were using to accomplish this.