apps. starting by themselves.

nh2123

Reaction score
I installed app. killer free version to quickly terminate apps. when finished. When I kill all running apps. and then leave the phone for say 20 mins. to do something else a ton of apps. will have started by themselves when I come back. Examples: alarm clock, corporate calender, etc. Is this normal?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This has been gone over many times, there will be some that do restart (if that's what you want to call it), but have been told now by many linux people that it really doesn't matter to much with those apps, just let them run. The memory is swapped back and forth through system memory and app memory, and having those 2-3 apps running will never effect much. Take that for what it's worth, you can let it bug ya, or just be like me and stop killing those 2 apps. The only 2 that really come back up for me most of the time is calendar, and mail.. but to keep the mail sync'd i believe you have to have the mail program running.

martysv

Reaction score
I understand that apps can be running. My problem is that they open up randomly. I can move the phone and the browser opens or the phone screen pops up. I also experience icons moving randomly between the screens. Please help