Apps not updating successfully

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by pbbgso, Sep 24, 2010.

  1. pbbgso
    Offline

    pbbgso Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having trouble with apps not updating successfully from the market? I had a GMail update in the market today, but it would not run successfully. I tried clearing the data and cache and it still wouldn't work. I then tried running a few other updates (^3 Music Player and one other app i can't remember right now) and they failed too. I've been running LithiumMod for about a month or so with no problems (that I know of).
     
  2. chewy74
    Offline

    chewy74 Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2010
    Messages:
    1,352
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Ratings:
    +16
    try clearing the system cache through spr or clockwork (wont delete apps)

     
  3. fernandw
    Offline

    fernandw New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Or delete them using the ALLINONE script through terminal. Use an SU first.
     
  4. vmann32
    Offline

    vmann32 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2010
    Messages:
    179
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Spokane,Wa
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah I had the same problems and had to use the absolute system to delete them then reboot then reinstall from market.Pandora and twitter had similar updates that have to be done the same way.Absolute system is in the market and is free to Lithium mod users.hope this helps ya.
     
  5. pbbgso
    Offline

    pbbgso Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the replies. The version of Absolute System for LithiumMod did the trick. I tried removing it with plain old Absolute System and it did not work. Removed, rebooted and then loaded new version.