Apps not updating successfully

pbbgso

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with apps not updating successfully from the market? I had a GMail update in the market today, but it would not run successfully. I tried clearing the data and cache and it still wouldn't work. I then tried running a few other updates (^3 Music Player and one other app i can't remember right now) and they failed too. I've been running LithiumMod for about a month or so with no problems (that I know of).

chewy74

Reaction score
try clearing the system cache through spr or clockwork (wont delete apps)

Is anyone else having trouble with apps not updating successfully from the market? I had a GMail update in the market today, but it would not run successfully. I tried clearing the data and cache and it still wouldn't work. I then tried running a few other updates (^3 Music Player and one other app i can't remember right now) and they failed too. I've been running LithiumMod for about a month or so with no problems (that I know of).

fernandw

Reaction score
Or delete them using the ALLINONE script through terminal. Use an SU first.

vmann32

Reaction score
yeah I had the same problems and had to use the absolute system to delete them then reboot then reinstall from market.Pandora and twitter had similar updates that have to be done the same way.Absolute system is in the market and is free to Lithium mod users.hope this helps ya.

OP
P

pbbgso

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The version of Absolute System for LithiumMod did the trick. I tried removing it with plain old Absolute System and it did not work. Removed, rebooted and then loaded new version.