1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apps Missing from the Market?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by jakedeg, Nov 6, 2009.

1. jakedeg

jakedeg New Member

I am looking for Layar in the Market, but can't find it anywhere. What's going on? Are we not seeing the full catalog? Can anyone else find it on their Droid?
  2. Stigy

Stigy New Member

3. jakedeg

jakedeg New Member

Thanks for the tip. When I scan the QR Code, it links to the market with a search for "pname:com.layar" which is essentially what I was already searching and I am getting the same "no matches found" search screen.

Any other thoughts?
  4. Stigy

Stigy New Member

Well I know the developers can specify what OS's their apps are compatible with so the market knows which to display.

Guess you need to wait for Layar to update with 2.0 compatibility?
  5. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

You can also make it to where you can install other apps. Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources, I think that will allow you to install older one, but have yet to try it, will soon though.
Search tags for this page

pname:apps