1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Applications not starting

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by TomN, Nov 17, 2009.

1. TomN

TomN New Member

Is anyone else having problems with applications not starting after turning the phone on and off? I will do this and try to start Market, or Maps, or the Browser and they won't start. There are other apps that won't , but these 3 are the most consistent ones. As soon as I go into Advanced Task Manager and kill all apps, everything works fantastic! I know it has to be an app messing things up, but all the apps I have are ones that others here have suggested and are highly rated in the Market. I've spent the last couple days fighting with this so I was hoping that there was an easy fix besides deleting everything and adding an app at a time to see which one might be causing this.
  2. suzukimethod

suzukimethod New Member

I had the same problem (and the same solution - task killer).

I cant remember which one I ended up attributing it too. maybe weatherbug? do you have that installed?
    i took that and a few other "highly rated" apps off (names escape me), and it hasnt happened since...I was pretty sure it was the weather app tho.

I also uninstalled the (ATK) task killer and have been happier since.