Application dock - how to remove

misaac

Reaction score
Need a little help here. I added the application dock just to check it out. All I got was a dark bar across the screen and now I can't figure out how to remove it. Running GDE. Anybody know how to remove the darn thing or even tell me what it's for?

bots

Reaction score
It's actually a really cool widget, I don't use GDE currently but I would like to see a similar widget released for everyone else. Try dragging icons from your app dock onto the widget. They will appear in the widget and you can then scroll left/right through your apps. It's nice, huh? Anyways to remove it long-press the left or right side of the dark bar until it lets you drag it into the trash or move it.

OP
misaac

misaac

Reaction score
Oh I see... that is pretty cool. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It confused me at first. You can use the Application Dock to stick several apps in the same area. that only 4 would fit before. Then you can slide them to find the one you want. You could put apps that are the same (games for example) into one. Take a look at [video=youtube;vipFR33uZpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vipFR33uZpw[/video] at about 27 seconds in you'll see it in operation. They're put in alphabetical order.

That being said, if you want to remove it you have to long press the upper left (also right I've been told) of the dock and you can drag it to the trash.