App to update multiple social networks at once.

hoopcrazytr

Reaction score
Is there an android app that will update multiple social networking sites at one time?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

issues636

Reaction score
Socialite does both facebook and twitter, but i personally tried it out and it DRASTICALLY drained my battery, without even having notifications on.

are there certain social sites you're looking to update? facebook? twitter? myspace? it all depends, i can give you a few options to update both facebook and twitter, but it all depends on you. because if you use myspace as well, or anything else, it may change the suggestions people give you.

OP
hoopcrazytr

hoopcrazytr

Reaction score
Socialite does both facebook and twitter, but i personally tried it out and it DRASTICALLY drained my battery, without even having notifications on.

are there certain social sites you're looking to update? facebook? twitter? myspace? it all depends, i can give you a few options to update both facebook and twitter, but it all depends on you. because if you use myspace as well, or anything else, it may change the suggestions people give you.

Facebook and myspace would be awesome, all three even better. Twitter isn't a necessity though.

issues636

Reaction score
ahh can't really help ya off the top of my head if you're a myspace user as well. i gave up on myspace almost 2 years ago, but i'll definitely look around and see what i can find for you.

OP
hoopcrazytr

hoopcrazytr

Reaction score
ahh can't really help ya off the top of my head if you're a myspace user as well. i gave up on myspace almost 2 years ago, but i'll definitely look around and see what i can find for you.

lol, well facebook and twitter will also work. Myspace is dying out with me too, I was just curious. Thank you for your help
dancedroid