1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App Sync Issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by EvL_Gamer, Feb 3, 2011.

1. EvL_Gamer

EvL_Gamer New Member

Greetings,

Hopefully this is a simple question, after a complete factory reset of my phone, how do I stop the Android Market from automatically re-downloading ALL my apps? I would rather re-install things at my own pace.

Thanks!
  2. brewcrewwheels

brewcrewwheels New Member

either do not sign into your google account right away, or you can cancel them as they are downloading. another option would be settings>privacy and uncheck automatic restore
  3. mr_silent

mr_silent New Member

I've tried disabling auto restore, but a few of the apps still restore, it got rid of about nine apps but a few still try to download everytime. Sucks cause their stupid icon packs that I don't use anymore either. Having to cancel the downloads one at a time is a hasle. Wish I never chose that backup option cause it just doesn't end. We should be able to have a choice in this matter as well. Hopefully google is well aware of this problem cause I find this thread on a lot of other forums too.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. brewcrewwheels

brewcrewwheels New Member

Search tags for this page

how to stop android downloading apps sync