1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Syncing with Macintosh

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by crabbybahstid, Apr 16, 2011.

1. crabbybahstid

crabbybahstid New Member

Greets!

Apologies for this being my first post, and if this needs to be in a different forum, Mods please feel free to move it.

I'm looking to move from a BlackBerry, and the X is the leading candidate. (The Droid2 and HTC Thunderbolt are the other condenders). But before I make any move, I need to have a clear idea as to how I'm going to sync my contacts, calendar, and memos. The laptop I use mainly is an older iBook G4 running OSX Tiger. Before you hammer me for that, 1)It works, 2)It's stable, 3)It and all the apps are paid for and work.

I currently sync with MissingSync. They have a version that will work if I upgrade the OS to 10.5 Leopard. SyncMate apparently still has a Tiger compatible version, but the newer build also requires 10.5.x. I prefer to all my data sync/backup local, rather than OTA.

So, with that as a starting point, I hope that the community can help me figure out how to make the step to a Droid.

TIA!
Search tags for this page

backup android to mac commando

bluetooth casio commando to mac

bluetooth connection casio commando to mac

bluetooth mac sync

can i sync my mac and my casio commander

casio commando picture transfer to macbook

casio commando video to mac

how do i move photos from my casio commando phone to my mac

how to download music from ibook g4 to casio commando

how to sync pics casio commando with mac