1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App not compatible with this device

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by SteveC, Dec 23, 2011.

1. SteveC

SteveC New Member

OK, my curiosity is aroused and a search didn't come up with anything. Lately I have come across a notification over the Market that says "Your device isn't compatible with this item". One is Adobe Photoshop Express and another one one is the paid version of Andro Zip file manager. I noticed that it said that a SD card is required. I did have apps set to internal storage, so I went both through settings>applications>storage and through Jrummy's ROM Toolbox and set the storage to SD card, rebooted the phone and tried again, same thing, although Andro Zip now quits asking for a paid app on starting the app. The Adobe Photoshop Express is still the same thing. What is up with this? My Bionic is rooted with forever root and running Kin3tics ROM from Th3ory. I went to internal storage because the phone kept dumping apps when stored on the SD card.
Search tags for this page

app not compatible android

app not compatible for my device

device is not compatible with

mindbody express droid not compatible

quizup not compatible with motorola droid x
shopkick not compatible with my device
shopkick not compatible with my phone
this device isn't compatible with this version motorola
tulisan your device isn't compatible with this version

whatsapp this item is not compatible with your device

whatsapp tulisan device isn't compatible