App: Manga Browser =)

KSR

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forums! =D

Well I currently ran across an app titled Manga Browser and I have to say, this app is simply amazing without a doubt from me. I am currently stuck in a manga titled Absolute Boyfriend and I'm nearing the end of that specific manga title. So I wanted to post a quick thread to ask other Manga Browser users, what manga are you currently reading or if you could name one or two really great mangas? xD :icon_ banana:

SquintyOS

Reaction score
Er. I'm reading the dot hack manga as well as the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel. Haven't used that app on my Droid yet so I can't really say much. I just pick and choose nowadays since i was plagued and was repeatedly urged to read naruto or bleach or the other anime on Adult Swim.

Also depends on what genre you're into. i personally love anything from horror to romantic comedy. Absolute favorite is slice of life just cause I tend to like writing that particular genre. Recents are gun x Sword, Re:play, Monster Happy Cafe, Nanal I was suggested to read the Maximum Ride manga but, meh.

Forgive me from rambling.
This is brought to you by an Asian Droider who is an epic nerd. For. The. Win.

Poeticies

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the browser(which I don't have but will get directly) however I have used "Mango" since my bb days and it has all three

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums