App for my job?

pullmehome

Reaction score
I would just like to start by saying I am not a dev and am just asking if this would be possible. I work at a place where we make playing cards. When I am setting up the cut I need to check what is called the registration of the cards. Explanation: I use a camera attached to a PC to take a picture of the card and it measures the according card eg. 6's,7's,ect from top to bottom. So I would basically need the camera to take a picture and measure the tolerences to see if they are in spec from top to bottom and side to side. This was just an idea I had and if it is possible I will devote whatever time I need to to create it in my spare time since the software people at my job make mine harder than it needs to be. I am not asking anyone to make this and I would not be trying to distribute it unless others at work had android phones then I'd give it to them too. Thank you for your patience for reading that as I am sure someone here could atleast tell me if it was something I could atleast have a chance at pulling off.

PS. This is something I would actually like to do too since I think it could be a rewarding project if I even get close.

Edit: I am sorry this is the wrong place to post this I didn't realize. If a mod could move this to the development forum I would appreciate it thanks

Last edited: