App for Music

Yobrotha

Reaction score
I am currently using an app called 3 which is great very itunes like, but the problem is that when I am running or working out and even after I lock my phone the volume still changes everytime the rocker is touched(Which is often). Does anyone know of an app that can lock the rocker or if there is some sort of setting where I can essentially put it on hold like the Ipod/Iphones have? Thanking you- Alex

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am currently using an app called 3 which is great very itunes like, but the problem is that when I am running or working out and even after I lock my phone the volume still changes everytime the rocker is touched(Which is often). Does anyone know of an app that can lock the rocker or if there is some sort of setting where I can essentially put it on hold like the Ipod/Iphones have? Thanking you- Alex

All that healthy stuff is going to kill you. Stop it now! :D

Best I can offer you is an app called Ring Guard. When the volume is changed a pop up appears asking you if you want to make the change? Yes No answer, you can set the time up to 60 seconds before it will assume it's a yes.