AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure) Please Help!!!!

rdburke

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong place please correct me but I really need help. I have Droid Razr Maxx running rooted JB 4.1.2. Installed Safestrap 3.11 and was going to install a rom but before doing so my phone rebooted and now this is what I get:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
OA.77

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Phone will not boot or Factory Reset. Can't even get into those menus. I have tried all the utilities, as well as RSD Lite and when they get to the line showing that the system.img is being created or written to that is as far as they get. I thought I was pretty versed at this phone stuff but I am up against the wall on this one. I hope a new phone is not in my future. No more Safestrap for me...........ever.

OP
rdburke

rdburke

Reaction score
218 views so far and not a single reply. Seems like I always have the most obscure of issues that can't be solved.

:blink:

KaChow

Reaction score
So, you mention that you are stuck in AP Fastboot, and trying to SBF with RSD Lite. What version of RSD are you running and is your device showing as connected? (If not showing as connected completely uninstall Device Manager and RSD Lite, then reinstall RSD Lite and Device Manager.) In addition I take it you have pulled the correct firmware for device, which has been downloaded> and is displayed (more or less the start to compress and install.) Here is the firmware, I believe it is the correct device.

Also, what key combination have you used so far?