[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

MrNissan

Reaction score

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i just jumped on this thread..
is there a rom update now, and new updates on the "goodies"?....what exactly are the goodies?

Mpballa007

Reaction score
I thought that it was only for the Galaxy S III or the Google Nexus. Does it work for the Droid 4 also?

MrNissan

Reaction score
I am using the new camera and everything works expect the 360 picture and I'm on Hashcode's JB Rom
Verified the same also on Fishbears HD ROM, AOKP SKYL1N3 JB, and Hashcodes CNA ROM...Im looking forward to that sick lockscreen Z4ck was showing in earlier threads.

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There's alot of 4.2 stuff that will work on 4.1.2 like the Google ears with history the launcher 2 from 4.2 also if you guys looked you'd know ;)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

93fuelslut

Reaction score
There's alot of 4.2 stuff that will work on 4.1.2 like the Google ears with history the launcher 2 from 4.2 also if you guys looked you'd know ;)

what 4.2 stuff is out? i know abt the camera and gmail

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The whole system dump has been out for days now also there's all the deodexed apps go to that link and look :)

93fuelslut

Reaction score
saw no difference in the market and google music...
gmail is the same except the pinch zoom option

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
razuby9a.jpg

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That lock screen will be getting ported to aokp so that means you guys would have it since it'd be in aokp source prob a lil after 4.2 source fully comes out and gets merged and and aokp fixed the bugs.. and I'm sure sts dev team will be working with 4.2 for you guys and I know I will port to to my rom since its not aokp so im just waiting

MrNissan

Reaction score
That lock screen will be getting ported to aokp so that means you guys would have it since it'd be in aokp source prob a lil after 4.2 source fully comes out and gets merged and and aokp fixed the bugs.. and I'm sure sts dev team will be working with 4.2 for you guys and I know I will port to to my rom since its not aokp so im just waiting

Be perfect for xmas :) It looks sweet!

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Be perfect for xmas :) It looks sweet!

Try talking to hashcode or dhacker since they work together and see what the plans are for 4.2 one thing I love more then rom compiling is kernel compiling its great ;) I don't use init.d scripts just build prop tweaks in my ROM now tho its gonna be a diff story for d4