[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Package 2 will work on any rom that isn't kexec I forgot about kexec roms maybe I should do some d4 work redo stuff

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

lafont28

Reaction score
what are the chances you could port demented bean to the d4? My buddy has it on his razr and it is a beast

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
what are the chances you could port demented bean to the d4? My buddy has it on his razr and it is a beast

Porting a ROM is easy which one by cphelps76

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
See if he'd consider doing it first I got 3 devices to maintain and one is being d4

lafont28

Reaction score
Yeh that's the 1 but ill ask him about it. I figured you'd have a lot going on

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yeh that's the 1 but ill ask him about it. I figured you'd have a lot going on

Sorry :/ if he doesn't have time to do it I'll make some time to, but which one he has cm based and aokp based ?

lafont28

Reaction score
Its the cm base that I was playing with. I've never seen the aosp base b4. No worries man you've done a lot for us d4 users already

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well I'm grabbing stock aosp from hash code/dhackers source

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I gotta abandon this thread and straighten up a lot of things and make a new one and figure out exactly what I'm gonna do, the way I see it you guys haven't had anything from me in too long
And that has to change feel good guys because I only do things publicly for you things are going to change I'll be off for awhile as in days till I know what is gonna happen exactly I hope everyone enjoys their weekend

Cstryon

Reaction score
I gotta abandon this thread and straighten up a lot of things and make a new one and figure out exactly what I'm gonna do, the way I see it you guys haven't had anything from me in too long
And that has to change feel good guys because I only do things publicly for you things are going to change I'll be off for awhile as in days till I know what is gonna happen exactly I hope everyone enjoys their weekend

You're the man zack!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

93fuelslut

Reaction score

In other words, he has to take a break to catch up on ballet practice

Stoneddave

Reaction score
Has anybody figured out how to get Wifi Tether for Root Users working on this ROM? Or have a suggestion for another app that can fulfill my need?\

Nevermind, I got it working by using device-profile - Generic ICS/JB (wlan0) and Setup-Method Netd-Ndc (master), for those that are wondering.