Anyone using the Mate 10 Pro?

matepro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Mate 10 Pro/iPhone 10
Just picked up the Mate 10 Pro and this phone is amazing! I love everything about it but I also am in the select few who sees brilliance with the EMUI software and interface.

I also recently picked up a new lava red one plus 5t and the new one plus 6 red .anyone using either of those two devices also? The one plus 6 red is the fastest device I've ever used .I mainly use Apple products but I do like some of Android mainly Huawei Honor which I write free Lance professionally about .

Was just curious of everyone's thoughts on those three devices and if anyone is currently using any of the three?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum... I've not used one but nothing but positive feedback from all my sources

Pixel 2 XL

OP
matepro

matepro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Mate 10 Pro/iPhone 10
Welcome to the forum... I've not used one but nothing but positive feedback from all my sources

Pixel 2 XL

Yes I definitely agree. I write professionally about mobile tech and occasionally I'm able to do reviews but I've been writing about Huawei Honor and my personal and possibly both a part factually and part common logic take on EMUI which I've been a fan of since the very first day I began to know it .I actualka find it to be a almost brilliant type software when you take the major single most used approach to EMUI out of the equation as the approach I speak of is very much similar to the saying coparing apples to oranges which in fact basically every single article I read to every single vlog I watch all of these people I believe have missed the entire point of what EMUI is and was intended to be .so what needs to be totally taken from the euatioj that time after time or basically every time it's mention it's always in one way or another looked at in a comparison type way with Android and there in lies the major issue or all these professional techers just continue to harp on which in fact is very wrong and the total opposite of what Huawei actually like ntended EMUI to be and what EMUI is, which it isn't Android at all. Just the same way as it's neither apple iOS like again all these pro twchera say tine after time it's a bad clone of iOS because it has a few similar aspects well so it does with Android too. So what I'm saying is a couple of things that will make perfect sense which I so badly want to tell the major techers who are able to reach the massrs that all software has similar aspects Huawei is a company that has stated many times on record we are a innovative type company. I think that's great because it's a highly advanced mobile tech company who isn't afraid to create something totally outside the box of of the only two mobile software interfaces we all know and they even with these major techers creating such a major backlash for Huawei along with all of your consumers or smaller techers who's just going not to jump aboard the negative Huawei bandwagon instead of just stepping back and looking at EMUI not in comparison to stock Android but in the context of it being exactly what they see . EMUI .Like I said earlier they have missed the entire mark or the purpose of why Huawei created EMUI with innovation .They could have easily just created a Android based software and still called it EMUI but it's that EMUI was created with a purpose of being different than the only two we all know today .Right now and for the past at least 3 to 4 straight years Huawei has been steadily building up their own ecosystem and this is easily evident by just a Quick search on the play store and you'll see the sheer volume of a wide variety of numerous apps produced for solely EMUI .3 years ago I was writing articles about how I strongly believed that EMUI could be rebranded by itself then marketed out to at first some of the smaller smartphone manufactures and be picked up by the manufacturer in which instead of that smartphone being called Android it all the sudden be called EMUI and this trend has it's beginning then it would start to grow building upon itself or the all the sudden new major platform until we reached a point that we all come to know the mobile industry has three major mobile software choices now instead of only two .Sure there would be back lash resustabre to change no different than what it is right now with EMUI as the software itself alone leave out the thought the mention of Android and you will see clearly how simply brilliant EMUI is alone seamless zero lag it's own style and a name for itself .late 16 early 17 I won two national awards for my content or professional artcclar I wrote about this very excited same topic which I didn't get recognized until then but as I said I had already 3 years ago been writing in regard to this same exact topic way back then then same thing when I was nationally recognized finally for it by mobile nation's where I was sent all types of free honor gear so fast forward to now . I strongly believe that within 3 to , 5 years max Huawei will pull EMUI from being branded as a Android phone to possibly by then huswei may have another name for it but EMUI I believe or will not be shocked once they get tjemsethem in a good position in the US and complete their full ecosystem platform in the near future some people will have apple iOS phones .some Android phones and some EMUU phones but I would venture to guess huswei would at that point call it totally something else .as it stands right now the software part not their ecosystem EMUI right this very second is so vastly different than both iOS and androus that it could be branded today as it's own and thus a third mobile software choice is born .i know I've written professionally about this 3 years now and still feel as strongly about it now as I did when I wrote my first article about it 3 years ago and believe me most everyone wrote me off. They did so up until I was chosen nationally and recognized in general about this and my particular stance in regard to how far ahead of the mobile tech game huawei truly is much more so than samsung. It'll be very interesting over the next 3 years to sit back and see how Huawei does it but I feel like it will be more like the other two players never saw it coming . Anyways I've got tons more I could say and write much better about but I've literally been up the entire night righting and I now have to make myself unwind and digress .I like ok forward to enjoying the interaction here .