Anyone tried FF7 on Droid X yet?

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
I know it's only 6 dollars for the emulator, but that's the only game I want to play so I'd like to know before I buy.

dmclean

Reaction score
Runs pretty awesome so far. Occasional stutter I suppose but MORE than playable at this point (only 15 minutes in).

milligrams nite

Reaction score
FF7 on droid, where to get rom?

I desperately want to play this on my moto droid. Do you guys think it's powerful enough?? Also, can you please direct me to where I can download a FF7 rom that for sure works? PLEASE!!!! It's my favorite game of all time and the thought of being able to play it whenever is blowing my mind.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I desperately want to play this on my moto droid. Do you guys think it's powerful enough?? Also, can you please direct me to where I can download a FF7 rom that for sure works? PLEASE!!!! It's my favorite game of all time and the thought of being able to play it whenever is blowing my mind.

It might be slow if your not rooted/overclocked, but we are not allowed to post links to that sort of thing here, sorry...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mayze

Reaction score
Would anybody be kind enough to pm me the bin files for this game? My pc is toast and I can't figure out how to download the correct files using my phone.

Diordna

Reaction score
I never played this game, wasn't big on turn based or final fantasy games.
But I want to play it anyways and see whats the huge hype over it lol

I to would like a link to a working one. PM me or just tell me if it's from emuparadise or doper roms so mods don't have a fit lol

And one more thing, do you have to download all parts first before you play or can you do one part at a time?
Anything else I should know?

dbuglio

Reaction score
Disc 1 is only needed for awhile, one you progress to disk 2 you should have it ready.

One of the best RPG's out, outside of it kind of looking a bit distorted when stretched it is more then playable.

dan5jr

Reaction score
Haven't gotten the emulator yet, has anyone dealt with disk-switching on multiple disk games (like FF7)? Any issues?

Diordna

Reaction score
Haven't gotten the emulator yet, has anyone dealt with disk-switching on multiple disk games (like FF7)? Any issues?
I don't think anyone has gotten to a point in a game where they need to switch out unless they have been no life-ing it haha (being out for a couple days now)
But should work just like the computer emulator works.