1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone Know of a Cheap Place to Get a Droid X

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by greek, Dec 22, 2010.

1. greek

greek New Member

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of or has used a site that let them upgrade their phone to a droid X for a good price.

I've been wanting to upgrade my eris to a droid x using another family members upgrade, but all the good prices (like dell having them for 19.99) sky rocket when you tell them you're upgrading a non primary line on the family plan.

The cheapest I have found is $99.99 so far, but it seems pretty high when I was planning on paying $19.99. :p

Thanks in advance to anyone that can offer some suggestions.
  2. qqqqqqqman

qqqqqqqman New Member

As far as my researching went a month ago, when I got mine, was that all the great pricing ($0.01 - $39.99) was for new subscribers to a 2-yr. plan, not upgrades.

I got $100 off for upgrade status, so had to pay $99 + tax on the full price...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  3. techguru

techguru New Member

I sent you a pm. I can help.

Alan
  4. stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx New Member

Wirefly

Cabazon Ca. Droid X