anyone know how to theme the icons in blur doc?

chris420o

Reaction score
I wanna do a whole black n red theme im running xtreme rom and the status is black i just wanna theme the icons in the blur dock to be red n blackish n id be uber happy..anyone know yet how

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UOT Kitchen or Ninjamorph

You have to edit each icon for instance the red launcher icon was changed in blurhome2.apk

4bd24054-5b57-9940.jpg

-Motorola Droid
-Motorola Droid X²
-Motorola Droid Bionic

Last edited:
OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
what the hell is UOT kitchen....and have u tried this yourself or your just assuming it works bc their meant to do it but uve yet to try it on the bionic

JaBr1884

Reaction score
An easier way is to use the app "Folder Organizer lite" to create a shortcut using a different image file, put the shortcut on your desktop, then drag it onto one of the dock locations. The only one I don't think you can change this way is the app drawer icon :( .

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
An easier way is to use the app "Folder Organizer lite" to create a shortcut using a different image file, put the shortcut on your desktop, then drag it onto one of the dock locations. The only one I don't think you can change this way is the app drawer icon :( .

You would be correct, you can however change the drawer icon with the method above

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
You can download the go launcher theme " light" and theme just your icons with them, mostly red/black overlays with some yellow highlights thrown in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited: