Anyone have a screenshot of the "about phone" for Liberty3.0 running on a DX

fuergrissa

Reaction score
Think I found the person who stole my phone selling it on craigslist. I'd like to call about it and non-invasively ask if it has Liberty installed, as mine did. My thought was to just ask if it had all the OTA updates and if they wouldn't mind opening up the settings/about phone dialogue and telling me what firmware version was installed. The idea is to ask a mundane question without tipping the person off that I am looking for something unique, that will tell me if the device is running Liberty 3.0.

thanks.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Give me a few and I'll load it on Boot Manager and take a screenshot.

X

OP
F

fuergrissa

Reaction score
Appreciate it. If you have any info on how it differes from a current version Verizon Wireless DX it would really help me out as well.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here ya go:

screenshot-1327286668251.png

screenshot-1327286711579.png

A few differences between a stock Droid X and Liberty X is that a stock will have a red Droid boot animation whereas the Liberty one will say Liberty ROM. The stock theme is Blue and the keyboard is large and white.

X

OP
F

fuergrissa

Reaction score
so the system version/Android Version etc. are all the same as an up to date stock DX? not what I was hoping for, but thank you all the same.

Relicuen

Reaction score
You could try asking them to tell you something like the version to make them use the phone. Then when they are looking for it, send the phone a text/call and try to hear it. If you have wheres my droid or a similar app installed, use the code word to make it ring loudly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums