Anyone have a link to 232? All the download links I'm finding are taking me to 905

OP
C

csphokie

Reaction score
What he said....I forgot to mention that important little detail. Whoopsie

Thanks for the reply guys! Worked great. Guess I didn't need to download the file 3x!

So now that I got on .232 the OTA should be coming out by Monday!

lisalisa13

Reaction score
csphokie said:
Thanks for the reply guys! Worked great. Guess I didn't need to download the file 3x!

So now that I got on .232 the OTA should be coming out by Monday!

Is this for certain, or are you joking? I finally did the leak last week, couldn't take it anymore!

deduct

Reaction score
lisalisa13 said:
Is this for certain, or are you joking? I finally did the leak last week, couldn't take it anymore!

I wish it were real. Pure speculation i am afraid. No one knows for sure when ota will drop yet.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Motorola Droid Bionic Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out in August? for some speculation on the delay. People were joking that the instant they installed the .232 update .235 came out. That being said, stick with .232. .235 has different security and you can't go back to .905 if you want to install the OTA update. There's a way to go forward, though, so you wouldn't be stuck.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
aaf709 said:
Take a look at Motorola Droid Bionic Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out in August? for some speculation on the delay. People were joking that the instant they installed the .232 update .235 came out. That being said, stick with .232. .235 has different security and you can't go back to .905 if you want to install the OTA update. There's a way to go forward, though, so you wouldn't be stuck.[

Not gonna mess with 235, happy with 232 til the ota