Anyone bored?

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I am thinking of diving into the world of programming....which I haven't seen since the 80's. This comes about every time I have a need for an App that just isn't out there. I decided to throw this out in case anyone is bored enough to try it.

While out for a motorcycle ride yesterday, listening to my Droid through amplified speakers, it hit me that this device could just as easily adjust my volume for me.

I'm looking for an App that would change the media volume depending on the speed I'm moving. I have no idea how hard this would be but I was thinking of an interface that would let me select percentages at different speeds to get it dialed in.

Nerotoxen

Reaction score
Pretty much something that works with the gps right? There's already audio programs that adjust volumes (audiomanager) so maybe you might want to put a bug into the dev's ear? It uses profiles already... Just needs to implement the gps speed tracking kinda like a car I presume! I'm starting to get into programing myself, but I literally just started lol "Hello World!" for me!