Any smooth ROMS for the Razr Maxx since Jelly Bean?

eagle923

Reaction score
So after my phone updated months ago (and now this latest OTA), my phone is horribly slow (which I posted about in a previous message a while back). I've reset the phone a few times, cleared cache...etc etc etc. It takes a long time for the keyboard to come up, answering calls can lag out to the point where the other person just hangs up, opening the Browser takes forever... on and on and on.

It is unbearable now and I'm looking to find a ROM that helps. This phone was so fast with Gingerbread :mad:

I do have the latest OTA update so I'm not sure if Matt's utility works yet or not (I've read you need to do a reset for it to work). So... what ROM's are out there that make this phone acceptable to use until my upgrade in March?

kooshie

Reaction score
My phone has been much faster since the last minor update. No need to reset the device for the root.

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
I'm running cm11 and it is very smooth... It's only on a nightly right now but everything I use seems to work.

OP
eagle923

eagle923

Reaction score
I'll check out CM11 then. I had tried 10.1 something at one point, but it was still laggy a bit. Wish I could go back to Gingerbread on this one. ICS+ has been too slow.

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
Cool... Good luck

There is also cm10.2 you might like cm11 is kikat

havensed

Reaction score
Running safestrap with cm11 and I am loving it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk