1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any good Jelly Beans Roms for the Maxx yet?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by steven6282, Nov 7, 2012.

1. steven6282

steven6282 New Member

I've been using the Spyder CM10 build for the past month and the problems with it are driving me crazy. The camera is working halfway, doesn't seem to want to do HD at all, and with the last nightly build from November 1st trying to record any video with the camera seems to cause major problems / lock ups. Video playback seems to be problematic as well. Some video content through youtube, the youtube app won't play correctly. Gadgets randomly get removed. I really like the smoothness of Jelly Bean, but about to revert back to the stock ICS rom if there aren't any alternatives out there that don't have these problems. The camera especially is bugging me because I like to use my phone to record autocross events in my car :(
  2. The Stig 04

The Stig 04 New Member

At this point no Jellybean Rom is complete for the RAZR, they all have the same known issues with them. I like Jellybean for the same reasons as you but just couldn't deal with the issues so I went back to stock Rom and as of yesterday using Flick 3.0 which is running pretty good.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  3. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Where do you get Flick 3.0?
  4. The Stig 04

The Stig 04 New Member

Got it from Droidrzr.com. there is now a Flick 4.0 which of course comes out after I flashed 3.0 lol
Search tags for this page
best roms for razr maxx hd#gsc.tab
best roms for razr maxx jellybean
droid razr maxx jellybean rom
droid razr maxx roms for new jelly bean
jelly bean custom roms for droid razr maxx
jelly bean razr maxx rom
jelly bean rom droid razr maxx
jelly bean roms for razr maxx
jellybean roms
maxx jelly bean roms

razr maxx jelly bean rom