Any idea about Silicone Cases...

powell.steve45

Reaction score
I purchased Galaxy Nexus smartphone this week. but i was very keen about his protection.
from the suggestion of my friend just i purchased silicone case from another site.

i like this case but with the silicone case on the outside it's hard to pocket.
So I'd like to find the same level of protection but when take it out from pocket it's hard.
Could you please suggest more ideas for that.....

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Cruzlite... been using it for awhile.. personally I like it. 10 bucks can't beat that either. There is a thread in here about it.

BlackMill

Reaction score
Personally I always buy a TPU case off of Ebay.
TPU Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Nexus Verizon Sprint A SCH i515 M White | eBayor
TPU Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy Nexus Verizon Sprint A SCH I515 | eBayI like both of these cases but I also have a cruzlite as stated above. My only dislike of the cruzlite is that it doesn't cover the lock button and volume buttons. The links above are TPU cases which are the same as the Cruzlite but have covers for the buttons. Best of Luck. Hope this helped.

I purchased Galaxy Nexus smartphone this week. but i was very keen about his protection.
from the suggestion of my friend just i purchased silicone case from another site.

i like this case but with the silicone case on the outside it's hard to pocket.
So I'd like to find the same level of protection but when take it out from pocket it's hard.
Could you please suggest more ideas for that.....

comk4ver

Reaction score
I actually bought the silicone case from Verizon it's great actually!