Any hunters out there? Ever tried to view trail cam pictures on DROID?

patmc81

Reaction score
Is there a good way to use the phone to read the SD cards from the trail cameras? Maybe an external viewer?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
P

patmc81

Reaction score
No hunters? Or no ideas?

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I have never tried what you are asking about - don't have trail cams. I would think that you could use an external card reader and a file explorer on your Razr - I use AndExplorer but there are others. I use this card reader with my computers: Newegg.com - Aluratek AUCR200 USB 2.0 Multi-Media Card Reader . Because the reader has a USB A male connector, you will need a microUSB adapter like this: Newegg.com - Nippon Labs AD-USBAMCB-FM Adapter - Adapters & Gender Changers . I can't guarantee that this will work, so it is your experiment. At least you could use the reader with a laptop or desktop if it doesn't work with the Razr. Let us know how it works out.

OP
P

patmc81

Reaction score
I have a reader already I just have to get the adapter, or would the stock USB cord work.

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Without seeing your reader, I would guess that it has a USB male end like your stock cord. You need a female USB to plug the reader into, so the adapter is your best option. The one that I posted should just plug right into your phone with the card reader plugged into the other side of the adapter. Hope it works for you.