any good tv apps on android market?

rlclife

Reaction score
I seen a few TV apps That r kinda weird. Does anyone know a of a good TV app? I have the low budget cable that comes with 30 channels and I usually stream everything, but I just want an app That way I don't have to deal with all those stupid streams.

Nealius

Reaction score
I loaded live tv app. Not overly impressed. The app relies on websites to be rebroadcasting tv. If the website is not broadcasting something you are SOL.
but I do know that Adthe does cover a lot of NFL games. Now if the app will be able to find them is another thing.

I rather use tv.com from CBS.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Live TV does what it says

BTW you need flash
I downloaded this and tried 2 different channels. It says I need to download "Veetle TV". Is this something I can get for the Droid or are these channels not going to be available?

Kobra

Reaction score

BTW you need flash
I downloaded this and tried 2 different channels. It says I need to download "Veetle TV". Is this something I can get for the Droid or are these channels not going to be available?

As it is now veetle is not available for android. So yes those channels are not available now. We all need to bug the developer and get them to push out a version for us. I saw on their facebook page that it is available for ipad, iphone, ipdtouch.

wxgirl

Reaction score

BTW you need flash

As it is now veetle is not available for android. So yes those channels are not available now. We all need to bug the developer and get them to push out a version for us. I saw on their facebook page that it is available for ipad, iphone, ipdtouch.

I just discovered Live TV and checked out a few channels. Some of them work great, but one of them said I needed to download veetle. I just sent them an email asking when/if it would be available for Android users. Hopefully, some of y'all will do the same.