Any CM10.2 users?

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Wow!! Go figure???? That is what mine did before I tried the 9/27 nightly. The only thing I am seeing is that sms are not sending (consistently). But I just saw that if I disable voice+ might fix the issue. I'll try it when I get a chance and report back for those who might have the same issue.

So far not a huge difference in 4.3jb over what I had. Are there some tricks I need to know about that it can do? I do like the predictive phone dialer, though. Pretty cool.

Hey guys (or girls?), I have another thread I created asking which version of CM you're on. Please add to it or update your posts as needed. David replied to it at some point.

I'm no longer on CM, as I'm back to the Stock ROM. Not being able to use my Car Dock automatically and my HD Station was unacceptable. Until that works with CM (if it ever will), I'll remain on Stock ROM. Funny enough, my Stock ROM seems to be behaving better but still a bit sluggish in comparison to CM.

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
here is my update...fwiw... if you have problems on 10.2 sending texts, try disabling the "voice +" app. I did that and texts come and go just fine. Im still on 9/27 nightly and so far so good.

TheWitness

Reaction score
All,

10/20/2013 10.2 Nightly is amazing. The 21st is the same. I was having all sorts of issues but the after a 4 day hiatus I get this awesome release. I'm going to lock in for a while.

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
All,

10/20/2013 10.2 Nightly is amazing. The 21st is the same. I was having all sorts of issues but the after a 4 day hiatus I get this awesome release. I'm going to lock in for a while.

A little bit off topic...

I decided to take the plunge a couple days ago and purchase the full version of the Next Launcher. Yeah, it's like $16 and takes forever to initially load, but I'm digging it. One feature which I found on it, allows you to hide the status bar. I'd never seen that before in any launcher. Maybe by now, most of them have it and I'm just unaware of it. So far, it runs decently, at best. I'll have to play with it more.

Back to the topic...

Unless CM 10.2 incorporates the docking mechanisms, I'm not interested. I have yet to see this.

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
I use vire launcher... You can hide Stu's bar with it...I choose not to b/c no quick action to get it back... FYI its way less expensive