another rom question

ohshtson

Reaction score
So I have the 2.1 root (not leak) I really want a new ROM for it but have a few questions and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction.

The main thing I want the ROM to do is just stay live, meaning I don't want to have to refresh my facebook and twitter to see what is going on, if there is a way to do this without a new ROM PLEASE let me know, I'm not really super sold on the idea yet so a second option would be awesome. Battery life is not a huge concern because my phone just about always stays plugged into something, I'm in my work truck about 6 out of my 10 hour day so no issue there and when I'm home I usually hop on the laptop and set my phone right next to me plugged into the usb.

Sorry this is such a long post I just don't want to make any uninformed decisions, as I'm sure most of you can understand.

Thanks for any help,
Matt

Edit: Also have one other question, since the 2.1 root my contact list now consists of my phone's phonebook as well as a facebook phonebook, I would be really ok with this but a lot of people like to add the "-" between the sets of numbers when they put their number or spell it out as say "1(843)123-4567" and when it is saved like that my phone tried to dial the dashes and all so I can't text or call those numbers so its just a real pain in the ass, any idea how to just take the facebook phonebook off?

Last edited:

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Not an answer to your Question but. HE HAS AN ERIS. so only recomend eris roms.

some people post before the read what type of phone you have.

OP
O

ohshtson

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out, I should have put that in all caps in the beginning of my thread lol