Android Virgin - S4 Help please

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by bm_99, Jun 25, 2013.

1. bm_99

bm_99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok people i finally picked this up yesterday and for the time being im running and testing this without a sim in there as i also dont know the best way to transfer my contact, messages and any other stuff from the iphone to this

Im really loving the design and fast os of this and how android is more easier than i thought would be. ive used a lot of android phones but not 1 of my own and can actually use it properly.

the massive screen jump from and iphone 4 to this is crazy but again not annoying as i thought it would b but def for certain things like texts, email etc have to use both hands

Also the black version does look quite nice despite the plastic quality

Few questions ive got:

1) can you now transfer apps to a memory card?

2) how and when can you apply to get the free films from the samsung hub like some people on here have got?

3) On my facebook app on my iphone i can see the friends list via alphabetical order but on the app on the S4 all the names are mixed together any way to fix this?

I'll more than likely have a lot more questions if i do decide to keep the phone

so thanks in advance

2. GVLBob

GVLBob Member

Ratings:
    +16
    #1 - My understanding is that one can't presently move apps to an SD card. But I believe that they are working on adding that capability.

#2 - Can't help with this one.

#3 - If your question is how to fix the ordering of Friends in the Message Favorities listing, then (from Facebook Help):

How do I add someone to the top of my message favorites?
    Your favorites list allows you to quickly reach the people you message the most. To get to your favorites, swipe your finger to the left [​IMG]anywhere in the app.
    To pin a friend to the top of your favorites, tap Edit and then tap [​IMG]next to their name. To change the order of your pins, tap Edit and then use the [​IMG] icon to drag the favorite to where you want it. When you're finished editing your favorites, just tap Done.
    Note: Only you can see who's pinned in your favorites. Friends won't know when they're added or removed.

That might not be 100% what you were looking for, but at least allows you to order your Friends as you wish.

If you were asking about the order of people in the Friends listing, I don't know how to fix that.

3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +208
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Welcome to the forums! :)

Search tags for this page

facebook friends list alphabetical order on samsung galaxy s