Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
That is funny. Probably just coincidence, but they got the money spending part right for me. My wife has an iphone :frown:

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is funny. Probably just coincidence, but they got the money spending part right for me. My wife has an iphone :frown:

Haha ditto...I research research research before I spend

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well they got me figured out with a couple of TV show... I LOVE The Walking Dead and ESPN. Havent had a reason to watch until football season was back on.

Insidious

Reaction score
Bogus article lol.
I love shiny gadgets and im a leader. :b
Anyone with me that the article sounded just a little bit biased towards iPhones?

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^I dont know...its hard to tell. I'll take ESPN all day every day. Alot of the stuff on Android side isnt something that should be looked down on IMO.

On iOS side....they can have being high maintenance. I stopped dealing with a chick cuz she thought she was too good. These are her words describing someone at work that liked her:

"I dont think he can afford me." :icon_eek:

All I could do was look down at my food after that...and it all went down hill after that.

The Android side more likely to be later adopters and iPhone users early adopters...that cannot be right. If you have an Android phone...there's a good chance you could have:

4G
Dual core
Fingerprint scanner

Last edited:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Later adopters is partially right though...Look at the tons of people who still swear by the OG Droid instead of the latest cream-of-the-crop device. I still have mine.

Noticing something though, tons of beats owners=iDrones(spendy spendy!), and they're...Girls. The article got one thing right at least. :rofl3: