android game data

tauheed110

Reaction score
I need some help about android game data mostly games I download from my PC with data but I don't know how to use data files, where to put because I haven't SD Card in my mobile phone just have Phone Storage I tried many times but games not working asking for Data anybody can please help me about it??? :hail:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I am guessing the data was for an Android game you installed on the phone, (if not you're totally out of luck). If so, there is usually no place you can put that data where the game would see it unless you root the phone and find the system area where the data is stored. I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for that working correctly. There might be a slight chance of you had a microSD card and the game had the option to store game data there.

OP
T

tauheed110

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I am guessing the data was for an Android game you installed on the phone, (if not you're totally out of luck). If so, there is usually no place you can put that data where the game would see it unless you root the phone and find the system area where the data is stored. I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for that working correctly. There might be a slight chance of you had a microSD card and the game had the option to store game data there.

hy, Yes the same data for the game I can see Andriod folder in Phone storage and put data files there but game not working, how to create root I am newbie please help

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If the game doesn't have a setting that would allow the data to be stored on the SD card, (some do), you aren't going to be able to do much with it and still allow it to work.