1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Character Widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by omgar, Jun 21, 2010.

1. omgar

omgar New Member

Hey guys. I've been wanting a simple widget with just the little Android character. So I could have it on my home screen. I don't want it to do anything special, I just want it to be there, sort of like a sticker.

Is there any app out there that does that? Or could I simply make one?
  2. Stretch2m

Stretch2m New Member

Could you maybe find a wallpaper with the character on it? I've seen a bunch of them here and there. Just an idea.
  3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

You could download a picture of the Android character to your phone and then use the Picture Frame widget to dispaly it.
  4. pyro6128

pyro6128 New Member

yea in this case what youre asking for is not a widget. Widgets have a function. Now you could get an android icon and use it as a shortcut for an app. But if you dont want it to do anything at all, then I agree with the above posters. Just get a picture of the little android guy and make it either your wallpaper, or use the picture from widget. The second one though may be closer to what youre looking for.
  5. omgar

omgar New Member

Hmm, alright, thanks guys. The reason I asked was because I had installed this japanese sort of app that I thought would do that. And it did, but it was a battery meter that bloated the Android if it had a full battery, and made it skinny when it was low.

Thank you though, I'll see how the picture frame thing looks.
Search tags for this page

android character

android character maker

android character name

android character widget
android characters name
character widget android

droid character

droid characters
name of android character
what is the android character called
what is the android characters name