Android 4.4.2 Update for Verizon's HTC One M8 Pushed to Mid-September

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-htc-one-m8-update-twitter.png

Here's an indirect follow-up article regarding the Verizon HTC One M8. In regards to the Android version of the Verizon HTC One M8, a new report indicates that Android 4.4.3 will be delayed until mid-September. HTC's US president Jason Mackenzie just confirmed this on Twitter recently.

We aren't sure why Big Red is so slow with this update. The T-Mobile version already started receiving Android 4.4.3 today. Of course, this should come as no surprise since Verizon's vetting process tends to be longer than any other carrier. Apparently, Mackenzie indicated they had problems with the GPS that needed to be tweaked and re-certified by Verizon.

We will keep you updated when a more specific date is revealed.

Source: Twitter

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Here we go again , just when I was starting to calm down about getting screwed over with My Galaxy Nexus.

Note to VZW: Screw me over again like you did with the Nexus and you can kiss my ass goodbye.. I am a 20+ year customer that stayed onboard from bell atlantic/nynex deal. But T-mobile (Gasp.. dare I say it) is paying off ETF's and you have pissed me off enough already when I upgraded by charging me that "upgrade fee".:mad:

I am ready to drop your customer screwing ass... and now back to our regularly scheduled program.;)