Android 2.3....?

brent.murray

Reaction score
Anyone been able to find any info on 2.3.5 and/or 2.3.6? I know the Nexus is getting OTA update over the next few days per various online articles. Anyone know anything about these updates? Obviously, no one knows when we (BIONIC owners) will get them but any ideas as to what they might include? J/W. :happy:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard rumors of an update in either October or early November, but it's supposed to fix bugs and camera.

scdown

Reaction score
I've heard rumors of an update in either October or early November, but it's supposed to fix bugs and camera.

Tips Official known Bionic problems reported from Verizon - Android Forums
Not encouraged by a lot of what I see, other than a networking fix (new baseband), and the headphone fix.

Here are some other goodies from the list that are tagged as approved by VZW:

"AAC media format is not supported"
"If using Google Maps with the Satellite layer enabled, a car charger will not fully charge the XT875."
"The Handcent SMS application will cause duplicate SMS to be received if sent to the Motorola Bionic via <MDN>@vtext.com."
QuickOffice: "Attachments are limited to 500KB."
"Mobile IM does not work over Wi-Fi. A user must be connected to the 3G/4G data network."
"The XT875 can only be used with Motorola USB cables."
"The XT875 can only be charged with Motorola or Verizon Wireless branded chargers."

Let's see how close this comes to reality...