1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Amazon's running a deal on SanDisk Ultra microSD cards

Discussion in 'Galaxy S3 Accessories' started by johnd09, Aug 21, 2012.

1. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

Amazon is running a deal today on sanDisk's UHS-I microSD cards. They've got the 64GB sdxc model that the S3 can use for $50. Has anybody got one of the 64 Gig models? I'm looking at getting one, but I don't know if it's worth the money. I know the cards are fast, but are they worth paying extra for?

SanDisk Ultra microSD|Amazon.com|
  2. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

I have that exact card, and it works great in the S3. Mine is crammed full of music and videos. If you like to keep a lot of stuff with you, it's well worth the investment!
  3. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

I have a 16 gb card and the 16 gb S3. I couldn't find myself in THAT much of a need to spend $100 more for the 32 gb model especially when you can expand the memory already.
  4. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

I ordered the 64GB version. I figured I might as well go ahead and max the storage out since I have started ROMing again. Maybe this will make backups not take so long. My old class 4 takes forever.
  5. 1991noway

1991noway Banned