Amazing 4G performance.............

jayb

Reaction score
Yes I do ..........But I am rooted. I was told I could get it for 30$ unlimited because I am grandfathered in on unlimited. I also use a wireless tether apk.

Edit .......I am not paying for the hotspot.

Reaction score
I'm routinely seeing speeds of around 24-32Mbps in Minneapolis.

Unfortunately my comcast connection doesn't compare. I pay for the 16mbps cable and usually only see around 4-6Mbps down and 3 up. Now, if I do that same test around 4 AM I get close to 16 down on comcast.

Needless to say, I don't even bother connecting my RAZR to my wifi anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

webpagesby22

Reaction score
Atlanta
Download: 23.60 Mbps
Upload: 5.35 Mbps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Thing is Comcast doesn't blink if I pull down 200GB in a month at home... my guess is Verizon would squawk if I passed the 10GB mark even though I have a grandfathered-in "Unlimited" plan.

If they even dare say anything, you tell them I was streaming Netflix on my TV all day and night! Netflix app is part of the droid market, used on a phone, approved by Verizon, that has an hdmi output. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If I wasn't such a big xbox live gamer I would get rid of my home Internet and just tether this phone to my laptop. But being that I am an online gamer, there's nothing like the reliability of a hardwired Ethernet cable.

Reaction score
If you guys love to stream, especially with the 4g connection we have, I recommend you purchase a slingbox to watch your tv peograms directly to your phones, via slingplayer app. I heard with 4g the picture received is much better than with a 3G connection (duhhhh). I'm just waiting for my phone to arrive next week so I can set that up as well. ;)

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Home Wifi: 18.57Mbps down, 9.28Mbps up.

4G: 6.05Mbps down, .16Mbps up.

Something wrong with my 4g, it seems... heh

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
WOW! I just clocked 39063 kbps!! Upload was only 2947 kbps though. Still, almost 40mbps!!