Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

AllCast.png

Our friend Koush has done it again! His popular app, AllCast has been released to the Play Store. The app will let you stream pictures and videos to pretty much any device.

AllCast supports:

• Roku
  • Apple TV
  • Xbox 360, Xbox One
  • Samsung Smart TVs
  • Panasonic Smart TVs
  • Google TV (Logitech Revue, etc)
  • DLNA Renderers

Chromecast is not supported yet because it’s still heavily restricted by Google. You can download the application for free, but you’ll get ads, splash-screens, and a limit on length of videos you can watch. To remove the limitations, you’ll have to pay a $4.99 fee for the unlock key— a price well worth it when you consider what you’re getting from the app.

-AllCast free

-AllCast Premium unlock key

swc2001

Reaction score
I Just bought a Chromecast and am wondering is there a way to Mirror my Samsung galaxy s4 to Chromecast without having the Chromecast connected to a wifi source?
I know you can Mirror with the "Chromecast app" while the Chromecast is connected to a wifi source.
but that defeats the purpose to me. You see I only use my hotspot with my S4 and it will of course not allow you to use hotspot while using wifi obviously.
So I was wondering if I bought the "Allcast app" if that or something like that will allow me to Mirror with the Chromecast without having the Chromecast connected to a wifi source similar to DLNA?

Thanks so much in advance!!