AllCast Receiver APP Makes Device to Device Streaming A Breeze

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sl7uoZXRFZg2vRH1E7wIpL4NNFc8HDUISv8kcspxP58babOJmwILd0UozSBa20akR_U=h310

AllCast is the app that allows you to stream all types of media to your DLNA device. It is great for sending video to a Chromcast or apple tv, but until now there hasn't been a very good way to stream from one Android device to another. If you were wanting to share content with a friend or maybe you have a tablet with an hdmi out but your phone doesn't you may need a good way to get the content from your phone to your tablet. This is exactly what AllCast Receiver, a new app by Koush, does. This is also an incredibly easy way to get your content streaming on the Fire Tv, Ouya, Android TV Stick, or the Google TV. If this sounds interesting to you head to the link below to grab this for FREE. It should be noted that while AllCast Receiver is free you will need AllCast installed for it to work. You can grab all cast for only $4.99

Play Link AllCast
Play Link AllCast Receiver

BMWBig6

Reaction score
I can't get the Mirror function to work between Android devices (where I can see the same content on both screens, the transmitter host and receiver device, at the same time). I thought this feature was included (or is that only on certain devices)?