ALL txts gone?!?!?!

Neupy

Reaction score
No reboots...nothing...all the sudden open handcent...and everything is GONE....but my msg counter is still reading like 4000?? any ideas? i lost alot of pics and **** i didnt have saved......

ps...i was txting fine during when this happened....send one..got one...then decided to foward one to someone and it was all gone

cisco0910

Reaction score
Happened me two days ago. Around the 6000 range gone. You won't find any solutions. Not even from the dev. Ship happens and we just gottalive with it

barbarian624

Reaction score
The EXACT same thing happened with me today (March 29th). I sent a couple of texts, received a couple, put the phone down and when I picked it up to read a new text that came in, ALL MY TEXTS WERE GONE!

I posted this problem on an earlier thread and a reply that I got implied that Handscent may have been a culprit. I was using handscent when this happened and I have since uninstalled that app until further information is confirmed.

Lets hope someone has some more info on this strange situation.

P.E.A.C.E.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
smsbackup - saves all ur texts to ur gmail account

save MMS - saves mms' to sd card

try these out guys

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I've seen these threads pop up pretty much since the droid launched. Chomp and Handcent both. Never seen a solution or explanation.