All pics from PC are now on my droid x

feetcme

Reaction score
Somehow all the photos from my PC are now on my droid!!! How did this happen and how do I correct it?? I haven't changed anything on my droid or PC to make this happen.:icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you used something like Double Twist and iTunes, you probably did it without realizing it. If they are still on your computer and you don't want them on your phone, just delete them.

Mont

Reaction score
I had put some music on some friends MP3 playing using windows media sync. Bout time I got around to syncing some music for my DX even though I had a hand full of music I had put in the sync list, all the music I had sync previously from the other MP3 players were added along with almost everything else in the PC.

I never known this to happen but its like in the background it had to autosync these files everytime I hook it up along with any new ones. I had to play with these options erase all the music on my DX and start over again.

What I'm saying is maybe at your last session of moving one photo they all piggy backed along somehow.

Technoman

Reaction score
I had put some music on some friends MP3 playing using windows media sync. Bout time I got around to syncing some music for my DX even though I had a hand full of music I had put in the sync list, all the music I had sync previously from the other MP3 players were added along with almost everything else in the PC.

I never known this to happen but its like in the background it had to autosync these files everytime I hook it up along with any new ones. I had to play with these options erase all the music on my DX and start over again.

What I'm saying is maybe at your last session of moving one photo they all piggy backed along somehow.

Just remove the directory's in question from the sync list. Otherwise it will put them back every time you attach your phone and do a sync with WM.

OP
F

feetcme

Reaction score
I'm so lame to this techno stuff. Where would I find the sync list?

Technoman

Reaction score
Open Windows Media Player
Click the SYNC tab on the far right of the program
There should be a list of files there that are currently in the sync process
You can clear the list with the option at the top.