Album cover pics

Big Fate

Reaction score
I'm a big music listener and trying to get my default music player looking somewhat how my Ipod is (scrolling thru album covers to choose which album). But for some reason I'm have some difficulty doing so..

I've been using Vcast media, once I try dragging a pic to the empty album cover it dosent stay. Any one know how to do so?

turdbogls

Reaction score
not really sure how to do it from the computer, but you can download "album art grabber" from the market, and as long as it has the correct artist and album name, it will automatically grab and set the album art for you. you can also manually do it through the app. i use it whenever i have an issue with missing art and it works every time.

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
Thanks man!

This app is nice.. Even if they dont have the art work you can easily just google it, place it on a folder on SD and use the app to pull from the SD..

KUDOS!

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Album Art grabber and it does a very nice job.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 i just installed it after reading this thread, and it filled in a lot of gaps from my music :)

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
+1 i just installed it after reading this thread, and it filled in a lot of gaps from my music :)

Haha thats what I love about this forum... You may know something I may not know and vice versa... We combine it all in one place and everyones happy..